The threat of identity theft is ever-present in today’s society, and there are a variety of security products out there that claim they can protect you. But which of these security products is the right one for you?
IdentityForce claims to be a leading identity theft prevention and recovery product. By the end of our IdentityForce Review, you’ll know for sure how good it is at its job and if it’s the right product for your security needs.
Table of Contents:
What Is IdentityForce?
IdentityForce is an identity theft protection product from Sontiq. It’s designed to protect users by monitoring their personal data online and deleting it from suspicious platforms.
It also provides malware protection, bank and credit card alerts, and more.
The product is suitable for individuals, families, and businesses. It works 24/7 to identify if your data is being suspiciously transacted with, or used in any other way that may compromise you.
Once any suspicious activities regarding your data are discovered, you’ll be immediately contacted by IdentityForce so that you can take necessary preventive measures.
Some of the sensitive data IdentityForce monitors and protects include bank and credit card information, PIN numbers, home address, and more.
In the event an IdentityForce user falls victim to identity theft, the company assigns certified professionals to the victim to help them recover their stolen information and repair the damage.
The quick and effective response of IdentityForce to incidents of identity theft greatly helps its clients minimize the potential damage of such an event. Its recovery services also minimize the time and cost it typically takes to recover from the consequences of identity theft.
What Does IdentityForce Offer?
Our IdentityForce review looks into the product’s four layers of protection – monitoring, alerting, controlling, and recovering.
- Monitoring: It monitors your data and ensures that those who may harm you have no access to it.
- Alerting: It alerts you immediately if it notices your data has been compromised and you are under the threat of identity theft.
- Controlling: It controls data breach incidents by guiding you toward taking effective preventive measures.
- Recovery: If identity thieves have successfully stolen and used your sensitive information, IdentityForce helps you minimize the extent of the damage and recover.
IdentityForce is available in a variety of plans to meet the unique security needs of customers.
Depending on the level of protection you require, and your budget, you can opt for one of these plans:
The Ultrasecure plan is the most basic form of protection you can get from IdentityForce. With the plan, you get 24/7 monitoring of your personal information and immediately receive alerts if you are compromised.
Other features of the plan include, but not limited to:
- $1 million identity theft insurance
- Toll-free customer service
- Fully managed restoration if you are a victim of identity theft
- Monitoring of suspicious changes to your address and advanced fraud
- Monitoring of court records to ensure an arrested person doesn’t use your identity to hide theirs
- Dark web monitoring to ensure your personal information isn’t being sold online
- Sex offender monitoring, which notifies you if a registered sex offender is in your area
- Social media monitoring, which notifies you if your personal information is being suspiciously used on social media platforms
- Payday loan monitoring
- Medical ID fraud and online PC protection. PC protection shields users’ Windows systems against malicious browser plug-ins, phishing attacks, keylogging malware, and other cyber attacks
- Bank and credit card alerts if there is a suspicious activity involving your bank or credit card details
- Smart SSN tracker and junk mail opt-out
- Lost wallet assistance, which facilitates the blocking of lost bank cards and recovery of an ID lost with a wallet
The downside of this plan is it doesn’t offer any features for credit monitoring or reporting.
UltraSecure+Credit provides all the same features and benefits as UltraSecure, but it offers greater identity theft protection by also providing credit monitoring from the three national credit bureaus – Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
You’ll also have access to credit scores, reports, a credit score simulator, and more. These extra features mean the UltraSecure+Credit plan costs more.
Child identity theft is now a common strategy among identity thieves. With your child’s social security number, an identity thief can open bank and credit card accounts in your child’s name, apply for government benefits, a cellphone account, loans, utility services, and more. Such an attack can destroy your child’s credit score and go unnoticed for years.
IdentityForce helps minimize the risk of such an attack with their ChildWatch program, which monitors the personal information of your child and alerts you if there’s any suspicious activity regarding it.
It is an additional service that can be added to your Ultrasecure or UltraSecure+Credit plan for a fee. You can choose a Family Plan Option, which covers two adults and all your kids. Or, choose a per-child protection plan.
If providing IdentityForce as a benefit to your employees, ChildWatch is accessible for free.
IdentityForce also offers an identity theft protection plan for business employees and customers.
It’s cost-effective and greatly reduces the risk of a data breach with services like the monitoring and protection of:
- Retail transactions
- Online payments
- Social media activity
- Medical record
- Email communication
- And more
How much does Identity Force Cost?
IdentityForce isn’t as cheap as many of the other identity theft protection products. But it does offer greater security than most.
The Ultrasecure plan is available as a free trial for the first 30 days, after which it costs $14.95 per month or pay annually and get 2 months free, for a total of $149.50/yerr.
The UltraSecure+Credit plan offers greater security, which costs extra at $19.95 per month or pay annually and get 2 months free for a total of $199.50/year.
Is Identity Force Safe?
Thanks to its various security features and its two-factor authentication that provides extra security to users, IdentityForce is very safe and considered one of the best identity-protection products.
It’s an effective solution for securing against phishing attacks, information-stealing malware, and many of the other tactics today’s identity thieves use.
Should You Use Identity Force?
If you’d like to keep a close eye on what’s going on with your identity or credit, or that of your family or employees, IdentityForce is a great choice. It searches through the dark web, social media, and other locations to ensure that your sensitive information isn’t in the hands of people that may harm you.
Its early warning system sends an alert to your smart device or computer the moment illegal selling of your personal, financial, or credit information is detected. And if you become a victim of identity theft, IdentityForce’s team of experts is available with round-the-clock recovery services to help you set things right.
The product may cost more than many of its competitors, but based on our IdentityForce Review, the extra price is well worth the peace of mind that comes with the scale of protection IdentityForce provides.