If you’re new to improving your credit, rebuilding credit, and maintaining great credit, Welcome! You have come to the right place. This site has everything you’ll need to build great credit. So keep reading!
The Basics of Improving Credit
Start by reading these beginner articles. These articles will outline common mistakes people make when attempting to rebuild their credit. Avoiding these mistakes can put you way ahead of the game. On the other hand, making these same common mistakes can set you back significantly.
- 3 Ways to Fix Your Credit Score for a Mortgage Loan
- Should I Use A Credit Repair Company To Clean My Credit Report?
- 3 Ways to Get a Late Payment Removed From Your Credit Report
- How To Remove Collections From Your Credit Report
- Credit Repair After Bankruptcy
- How to Get Something Removed from Your Credit Report
- How To Build Credit (Even When You Don’t Have Any)
- 5 Amazingly Simple Techniques to Optimize Your Credit Score
The Tools You Will Need
There are a few tools of the trade that will really help you during your credit improvement journey.
- Credit Saint If you’re the type of person who would rather have a professional handle it and just be done with the whole thing, I suggest you check out Credit Saint. They’ll take care of you.
- The Complete Debt Relief Manual The Fastest Way to Eliminate
Credit Card Debt – Guaranteed
- Get up to 4 offers at LendingTree.com If you’re cleaning up your credit report for a mortgage loan, check out Lending Tree first.
- TransUnion 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring I strongly recommend using a credit report monitoring service while you’re working towards better credit. This is a special offer from TransUnion for my readers.
- Sample Credit Negotiation Letters You’re probably going to be writing some letters to creditors so I’ve put together samples of the most common you’ll need.
Rebuild Your Credit With Secured Credit Cards
Half of credit repair is rebuilding your bad credit into good credit. The importance of this can’t be understated –it’s necessary for good credit. You should do this at the same time you’re getting bad credit cleaned up. The only way to rebuild credit is to get new, good credit. I recommend getting a secured credit card to rebuild credit until you can be approved for a non-secure card. Here are some good secured credit cards. Use the Credit Card Finder below to find a good card to start rebuilding credit.
- Ryan’s Credit Card Guide This is my guide for getting a credit card when you have bad credit or you’re rebuilding your credit.
Here are various videos that will be helpful while you’re improving your credit.