I have found the following resources useful when repairing my credit.
Credit Repair Companies
- Lexington Law Credit Repair If you’re the type of person who would rather have a professional handle it and just be done with the whole thing, I suggest you check out Lexington Law Credit Repair. They’ll take care of you.
- CreditRepair.com A great program that offers a mix of credit experts and do-it-yourself tools. Great if you want to monitor your progress.
- Quicken Loans Seriously one of the easiest ways to get a mortgage loan. This is my top pick as far as mortgages go.
- LendingTree.com The best place to go in order to compare different mortgage rates. I recommend checking LendingTree first in order to see what rates will be like for you.
Credit Reports & Monitoring
- TransUnion 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring I strongly recommend using a credit report monitoring service while you’re working towards better credit. This is a special offer from TransUnion for my readers.
- My Credit Card Reviews An important aspect of credit repair is building new credit, so I’ve taken the hassle out of finding the right card by reviewing several great secured credit cards.
- CuraDebt If you have lots of debt, you should consider debt settlement/consolidation. These guys will help you figure your debt situation out.